Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thrills, Chills, and a bit of Everything Else! :o

As we all know, October is just around the corner! Actually, to be more accurate, it's tomorrow! Now, if you have young kids at home you're probably thinking to yourself: "Great, another reason to let my kids rot their teeth and destroy their diet with candy!" Actually, if you seriously think that on Halloween, lighten up and live your life, don't be so serious ALL the time! *ahem Anyway, if you're a thrill seeker like me, then you'd know halloween and October means "haunted houses"!!!!!! Now, I know they're not actually haunted, but hey, they still scare us and fulfill our danger-seeking needs! Those haunted houses seriously provide an adrenaline rush!!!! Woo-hoo! My main purpose for writing this post was mainly to brag about the fact that a totally awesome haunted house just opened up really close to my house! I could walk there if I wanted to! Yes! Sweet victory for me!!!! I'm seriously obsessed with scary activities! I mean OBSESSED! I'm seriously jumping with excitement just thinking about it!!!! This is going to be a great month! Oh by the way, if you live in or near Ashland, or are willing to make the drive here, then here's a link to the haunted house. It's called Bogie's Haunted house! It's right next to a Dairy Queen! ^_^ Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment